Stumped on what to write about? See if you can fill out the Categories some more, develop the shorter entries (some are blank) and stubs, or help fill the needed entries (titles linked to twice or more).
For more inspiration, check out:
- Wiki Interlinking with Wikipedia and other LIS Wikis?
- Clarify inter-relationships and how to develop articles listed elsewhere
- Further about page / mission statement work, define purpose
- Validity disclaimers
- Design customization (graphics, CSS and layout)
- Develop category structures
- Style Manual development
- More user and author guides and help pages
And again... --John Hubbard 09:19, 6 September 2007 (PDT)
Version and spam settings updated --John Hubbard 05:50, 10 December 2007 (PST)
It has been quite some time - can you update Special:Version again please? There are also some useful MediaWiki plugins, but I am not sure which are already included in the current default MediaWiki. -- Nichtich 07:39, 25 May 2009 (PDT)
Upgraded to 1.16.0 --John Hubbard 12:04, 10 February 2011 (PST)