|LISWiki will be closing, due to lack of participation, on July 1, 2019.|
Shiyali Ramamrita Ranganathan
Indian library science pioneer and author of the five laws of library science.
- ODP Category
- Kumar, G. (1992). S.R. Ranganathan, an intellectual biography. New Delhi [India]: Har-Anand Publications.
- Kumar, P. S. G. (1992). Ranganathan, a multi-faceted personality. Delhi [India]: B.R. Publishing Corporation.
- Rajagopalan, T. S. (1986). Ranganathan’s philosophy: Assessment, impact and relevance. New Delhi [India]: Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.
- Ranganathan, S. R., Sivaswamy Aiyer, P. S., & Sayers, W. C. B. (2006). The five laws of library science. New Delhi [India]: Ess Ess Publications.
- Ranganathan, S. R., & Gopinath, M. A. (1966). Library book selection. Ranganathan series in library science, 16. Bombay [India]: Asia Publishing House.